Best 20, 30, 60 min avg power readings.

Jamesretro

Best 20, 30, 60 min avg power readings.

Post by Jamesretro »

Hi guys,
I'm new to this board and I had a question. Training peaks WKO has a reading which is 20 min or 30 min peak NP for a ride. Is there some way to set up Isaac to get those readings as well without having to hunt it down with the chart manually? If not would you guys consider some sort of upgrade to Isaac which would incorporate that in?

Thanks,
racerfern

Re: Best 20, 30, 60 min avg power readings.

Post by racerfern »

Basically that would be the beginnings of Isaac competing with WKO and I don't think that will ever happen. Each of them has their own purpose and goal. My 2 cents.

That said, you can highlight any given section and see the AP, NP, length of the section, etc. You can also create laps at each of the efforts. But on general type rides you're not going to find the best 20,30, etc unless you utilize Golden Cheetah, SportTracks, Strava or WKO. There are others, but these are the main players.
Fernando
Jamesretro

Post by Jamesretro »

Thanks Fernando.
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

Jamesretro wrote:Hi guys,
I'm new to this board and I had a question. Training peaks WKO has a reading which is 20 min or 30 min peak NP for a ride. Is there some way to set up Isaac to get those readings as well without having to hunt it down with the chart manually? If not would you guys consider some sort of upgrade to Isaac which would incorporate that in?

Thanks,
It's on our list.
John Hamann