Interval training on Ibike

cure

Interval training on Ibike

Post by cure »

hi, i was wondering if the function for the pre programmed workouts only work off the trainer? i tried it when i was on but nothing happened...or what tension should i set my trainer at?

thanks, if there is no such thing for workouts on trainer, i'd like to request this! :)
architect-stamp
racerfern

Re: Interval training on Ibike

Post by racerfern »

A workout is a workout. The interval section doesn't know if you're on a trainer or not. So, enable trainer mode making sure you have the right trainer profile. Now load in the interval set you want and start pedaling.
Fernando
cure

Post by cure »

hi fernando, thanks for replying.

i have trainer ON and went into fit train and started. there were #'s but no countdown or my current speed, power etc... an example, i saw my power was already at 200. and my speed was at 21. so i'm a little confused whether this is what is expected or somethings wrong.

when you say "load" you mean i have to do this through the software on my computer? or can this be done all in the ibike device?

thanks!
architect-stamp
racerfern

Post by racerfern »

There are five types of intervals, three of them are preprogrammed as percentages of your FTP. Another one of them is called USER which is really fancy lap/interval timer and the last one is iB4. For iB4 you create your custom interval set in iB4 and transfer it to the iBike device just like the instructions say.

Read the instructions as to which one is better for you and your training regimen.
Fernando