Missing cadence in Cal Ride?

antlockyer

Missing cadence in Cal Ride?

Post by antlockyer »

Hi all,
I'm a new owner of an iBike. I performed a cal ride (the second one) and did 4 miles. I tried some coast downs but got bad coast everytime.

I happen to have a PT wheel on loan at the moment and both the iBike and the yelow head unit seemed to be showing close after the cal ride.

When I look at the ride after it had no cadence info. I fixed that (and the cal ride) using the repair missing cadence function. However I'm now concerned there is no cadence info in the cal ride the profile using the coast downs says
If I try and use the DFPM data I get it to sync nicely but then this screen comes up making me believe the cadence is indeed missing.

So, can I repair the cadence in the cal ride or do I have to do it all again? If I can't repair it how can I be sure the situation wont arise the next time as at no point did it tell me there was no cadence data.

Thanks

Ant
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Re: Missing cadence in Cal Ride?

Post by Velocomp »

During a Cal Ride cadence data is not recorded. You'll find your cadence is recorded during a "normal" ride.
John Hamann
antlockyer

Post by antlockyer »

OK that's good, so why do you think the fit to DFPM screen shows my power as 1.4 watts for the cal ride?
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

Please send the ibcd4m file and the calride.csv file to jhamann@velocomp.com
John Hamann