Batch conversion ibr to csv or fit

brookside

Batch conversion ibr to csv or fit

Post by brookside »

Is it still the case that there's no way to do a mass conversion of ibr files to a Training Peaks readable format?
Thanks,
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Re: Batch conversion ibr to csv or fit

Post by Velocomp »

brookside wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 5:03 pm Is it still the case that there's no way to do a mass conversion of ibr files to a Training Peaks readable format?
Thanks,
I don't know what format TP requires. .ibr files can be exported as csv file, but only one at a time.
John Hamann
brookside

Post by brookside »

Training Peaks needs csv, fit, tcx. Thanks for reply. I'll need a lot of time, patience and a good supply of bourbon to get this done.
gdu90

Post by gdu90 »

What's in the "CSV export copies" sub-folder of the folder to which your .ibr files are downloaded ?
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

gdu90 wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 1:37 pm What's in the "CSV export copies" sub-folder of the folder to which your .ibr files are downloaded ?
A complete csv file with all your ride file data. Use the export csv function to create the file, then open it in Excel to see what it includes :-)
John Hamann
gdu90

Post by gdu90 »

Velocomp wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 7:04 pm
gdu90 wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 1:37 pm What's in the "CSV export copies" sub-folder of the folder to which your .ibr files are downloaded ?
A complete csv file with all your ride file data. Use the export csv function to create the file, then open it in Excel to see what it includes :-)
That was my point for the OP - my sub-folder already contains a .csv copy of every ride file I have ever saved as an .ibr, whether or not I separately made an explicit export of it from Isaac. Isaac appears to make these .csv copies spontaneously each save. No need to make one-by-one exports to get .csv format in this case ... although the OP could still enjoy the bourbon nonetheless !
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

:D
gdu90 wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:50 pm
Velocomp wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 7:04 pm
That was my point for the OP - my sub-folder already contains a .csv copy of every ride file I have ever saved as an .ibr, whether or not I separately made an explicit export of it from Isaac. Isaac appears to make these .csv copies spontaneously each save. No need to make one-by-one exports to get .csv format in this case ... although the OP could still enjoy the bourbon nonetheless !
:D
John Hamann