Gear Ratio?

lorduintah

Gear Ratio?

Post by lorduintah »

John -

I was just browsing my ride today - I get just about any reading plotted in Isaac's graphs, including the Gear Ratio as estimated from cadence and rotations of the speed wheel.

I happened to just click on a random point on the ride graphs and noticed the information summary for that point at the bottom (speed, HR, cadence, etc.) - the Gear ratio in the graph was was just over 2.5, but the summary indicated NaN (Not a Number) - it really does not bother me, but maybe worth looking into for any Isaac revisions>

Tom
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Re: Gear Ratio?

Post by Velocomp »

lorduintah wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 2:06 pm John -

I was just browsing my ride today - I get just about any reading plotted in Isaac's graphs, including the Gear Ratio as estimated from cadence and rotations of the speed wheel.

I happened to just click on a random point on the ride graphs and noticed the information summary for that point at the bottom (speed, HR, cadence, etc.) - the Gear ratio in the graph was was just over 2.5, but the summary indicated NaN (Not a Number) - it really does not bother me, but maybe worth looking into for any Isaac revisions>

Tom
Got it! Thanks.
John Hamann