Unable to locate the LabVIEW Run-Time Engine

mmuffels

Unable to locate the LabVIEW Run-Time Engine

Post by mmuffels »

When I try to install and run Isaac, I get the following error:

Unable to locate the LabVIEW Run-Time Engine.
IsaacWin requires a version 2018 (or compatible) LabVIEW Run-Time Engine. To correct this problem, please contact the vendor of IsaacWin (which I have and Tom has tried to help but no luck thus far) or download the LabVIEW Run-Time Engine from the National Instruments Website. (which I have also tried - multiple versions with no luck).

Anyone else experience this and able to resolve it? I'm really stuck - Isaac doesn't load as a result and I can't use my PowerPod really anymore except for one bike maybe if the settings are still okay. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing both Isaac and the LabVIEW packages from my machine multiple times. Cheers, Mike.
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Re: Unable to locate the LabVIEW Run-Time Engine

Post by Velocomp »

John Hamann
mmuffels

Post by mmuffels »

Thanks - I have been to the NI site multiple times and tried multiple versions of the LabVIEW software - including 32bit 2018 version. When I install Isaac it asks where the LabVIEW software was installed and it points by default to the correct folder - but I have double checked this. Thanks.
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

mmuffels wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:16 pm Thanks - I have been to the NI site multiple times and tried multiple versions of the LabVIEW software - including 32bit 2018 version. When I install Isaac it asks where the LabVIEW software was installed and it points by default to the correct folder - but I have double checked this. Thanks.
You are going to have to go through the (tedious) process of uninstalling Isaac and all NI drivers, then reinstalling Isaac/Win. I believe the NI uninstall information will be in the LabView Runtime folder.
John Hamann