PPv3 connected to Isaac, yesterday, today, it won't

11Rudgunasflyer

PPv3 connected to Isaac, yesterday, today, it won't

Post by 11Rudgunasflyer »

I came very close to returning the PPv3. I have had trouble getting the PPv3 to connect to the Isaac Software. Kept getting a message that no comm ports are available. I had turned off my firewall and antivirus to install the drivers from Silicone Labs, but it didn't do me any good. Then...

It connected, yesterday. Excited, I was able to configure my PowerPod, ride successfully, and plug it back in after the ride to download my ride file.

This happened automatically. I clicked 'okay.' Then life happened, didn't get to look at it til this morning. When I did, I could not find yesterday's ride (2-26-21), but there there were rides from 8 mos ago. I just purchased the PPv3 last month. I tried reconnecting, and, again, the Isaac does not recognize the unit.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Jesse :?
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Re: PPv3 connected to Isaac, yesterday, today, it won't

Post by Velocomp »

Actually, it sounds like you're OK.

When you download a ride its date and time is presented. However, until you successfully connect to Isaac the first time, your PP does not know what the correct date and time is...

The ride from 8 months ago is actually your most recent ride. You can correct the date/time of the ride in the ride file. The next time you ride, the date/time should be correct.
John Hamann