how to see larger versions of graphs

rons

how to see larger versions of graphs

Post by rons »

In Isaac is there a way to see a select graph as a full screen or larger view? to be able to scan, and work with it. I suspect I can reduce the number of graphs displayed but instead I am wondering if there is a click that would allow one to enlarge one graph without playing with the settings? so you can see details. Also other than opening the CSV is there a way to view the raw data?
thanks for any thoughts.
travispape
Site Admin

Re: how to see larger versions of graphs

Post by travispape »

If you want to see the details of one of the plots, you can drag the horizontal border between the plot areas in order to make the one of interest larger. When you are done, click the "Fit Plots" button in the top-right corner to restore the plot sizes.

As far as seeing the data values, you can click on the graph to create a vertical cursor and the values of the data at that location will be shown in the text box below the graph.
rons

Re: how to see larger versions of graphs

Post by rons »

still as far as I can get it to work not as large as I would like. For reference if you are familiar with Sport Tracks you can expand any window to full screen, then you can really look at the smaller details on a graph etc, then with a simple click it reverts to normal size.