transferring issac data

orion_jb2001

transferring issac data

Post by orion_jb2001 »

Hey all,

I have just updated a motherboard on the pc and did a fresh instal of windows. I have access to my old issac data, how do I transfer that data into the new windows install??

Jeff
orion_jb2001

Re: transferring issac data

Post by orion_jb2001 »

If someone can confirm. I believe all I need to do is to transfer the ibike rides folder between and then just go through a set up of the powerpod on the new windows set up and import the current profile from the power pod into issac software. ?
lorduintah

Re: transferring issac data

Post by lorduintah »

Like any other folder, you can copy that folder to a place you want to use for storage. In the new Windows installation put the folder and contents where you want it. Run ISAAC and use the folder ICON in the application, or under the File Menu, point to the location where these files have been copied and select whichever ride file you want to inspect/open.

Your profile is already in the PowerPod, if you have already calibrated it. Or the calibration file is part of the files in the data folder.

Drag and drop or other options to transfer - same as any other Windows/File operation.

Under EDIT menu, there is the Preferences - open this option and you can identify the location and folder where your ride data is located and will be stored for future rides.