ride file incorrect 0 miles label/cadence problem

JamesB

ride file incorrect 0 miles label/cadence problem

Post by JamesB »

Gen III wireless iPRo

I have had a problem with ride file titles recently. The file name indicates the ride is "0" miles but when the file is opened ibike indicates the correct mileage.
What is causing the file to be named with 0 mileage?

There was also a problem with cadence during this ride. All batteries have been recently changed. Everything was fine as I rode for the first 20 minutes but then the display went strange and instead of cadence it seemed to alternate between HR and "cal" (calories?) and the number with "cal" was rising 300 then 300, etc... This file was for Levi's Gran Fondo and at the 20 minute mark I had arrived at the start line and joined 6K other cyclists. Could that have affected the cadence? The cadence began working 2:30 into the ride when I (think) I stopped and did a setup and re-paired the sensors and got the cadence back

A related problem is that the ibike software is able to manage the 0 mile files but Golden Cheetah cant seem to interpret the file correctly. How can I fix the file so GC will read the miles (in this case it thinks there are two laps, a 4.2 mile lap and and a -4.2 mile lap)

I would be happy to send the file for review.

thanks,

James