How do I recall profiles I've "set"??

Q&A for all things iSport
gogeorgego

How do I recall profiles I've "set"??

Post by gogeorgego »

OK, so I understand that the iSport can save up to 2 different "profiles", which would make it very handy to use the unit for two different bikes, EXCEPT that I can't find how to change profiles. Saving each one is easy enough (setup mode > Set Prof > select 1 or 2 > center button), but now that I've done that I can't find a button combination or menu that allows me to "recall" each profile, depending upon which one I want to use at the time. Please enlighten me, and I promise to use this!

Thanks!
racerfern

Re: How do I recall profiles I've "set"??

Post by racerfern »

When you're ready to go for a ride go back to the setup screen and press and press the center button. It will show you which profile you're on without changing it. You would have to press the up or down arrow to change it.

Another way is that if you know the aero and fric numbers just hit the left button to go through the totals display. The aero and fric numbers are displayed. Hindsight being 20/20, it would be nice if Pro1 or Pro2 were displayed in the top section when the aero and fric numbers are shown.
Fernando
gogeorgego

Post by gogeorgego »

I'm sorry, but I don't think that really helps me. I don't need to know which profile I'm on (it's still on 2, since that's the last one I set), I need to know how to change to the OTHER profile using only the iSport menus and buttons (since the iSport has no PC-connection capabilities or software included).
Thanks!
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

On your iSport to to "Setup/Prof Set".

Click the center button.

Then, use the up arrow to toggle between Prof 1 and Prof 2.

When you have selected the profile number that you want, click the center button to accept. The profile number you selected will be the one used for subsequent rides.
John Hamann
gogeorgego

Post by gogeorgego »

Thanks for your time and patience in explaining this to me. Now I understand -- "Set Prof" doesn't save the settings, it selects the profile to which all data for that profile has been automatically saved, and to which all data is subsequently saved as long as that profile is selected.

Chalk this one up as one more great feature of a great product!