Isaac 4.1.1 has been posted

Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Isaac 4.1.1 has been posted

Post by Velocomp »

Changes for 4.1.1:

Mac

Fixed a bug (exists on Mac build only) that could cause incorrect CdA values for ride positions other than "hoods".

Windows 7 and higher:

Fixed video script errors caused by a recent release of Internet Explorer. These errors were particularly noticeable on the "Device/Device Setup..." menu

NOTE: Isaac updates are incompatible with Windows XP and older. You'll get a (non-fatal) error message if you try to install Isaac 4.1.1 on Windows XP or older

Mac and Windows:

Updated Help documents

Updated various images

Removed non-functional buttons for Training Peaks uploads. You can still get your ride file data on to Training Peaks. 1) Use the "File/Export for Training Peaks..." command. 2) Launch TP, then click the "Import" button, to import your file

Updated Velocomp URL in several places
John Hamann
GKuch

Re: Isaac 4.1.1 has been posted

Post by GKuch »

Isaac 4.1.0 appears to load, but hangs when opening on my Macbook Pro retina running Yosemite (10.10.5). I downloaded 4.1.1 and it does the same thing. Command Q will not make it quit. I have to force quit to get it to quit. Also, when I hover the cursor over the Isaac icon on my toolbar, it says Isaac for Mac, but if I control click on the icon, it shows as Isaac for Windows. Is this normal, or have I somehow downloaded the Windows version?
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

Please download and reinstall, making sure that when you launch Isaac for the first time, that you use the "control-click-open" to install. (see instructions)
John Hamann
GKuch

Post by GKuch »

I should have mentioned that I was using that process to open Isaac. But, just to be thorough, I downloaded, and went through the whole process again per your instructions. Unfortunately, I got the same result. It hangs on starting. It loads, and then says it is starting, but it just hangs. I gave it over 20 minutes. No go.
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

John Hamann