Speed reading far too high

Pigeon_02

Speed reading far too high

Post by Pigeon_02 »

Without paired with my just out of the box, powerpod V4,my garmin speed sensor 2 reads and shows perfect data. After I paired it, and during calibration ride, its reading exagerate speeds, like 40-90km/k. I check my tire sidewall marking set on the isaac software and is the correct one. What is wrong?

Beside speed, I dont see any other problems.
Now if Im looking at the short ride after cal file(on isaac),I see normal speeds, not the speed showed then, on my head unit, my phone
Last edited by Pigeon_02 on Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pigeon_02

Re: Speed reading far too high

Post by Pigeon_02 »

Should I set PowerPod sensor in the app Im using on the phone to not send the speed to me?
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

Pigeon_02 wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:00 pm Without paired with my just out of the box, powerpod V4,my garmin speed sensor 2 reads and shows perfect data. After I paired it, and during calibration ride, its reading exagerate speeds, like 40-90km/k. I check my tire sidewall marking set on the isaac software and is the correct one. What is wrong?

Beside speed, I dont see any other problems.
Now if Im looking at the short ride after cal file(on isaac),I see normal speeds, not the speed showed then, on my head unit, my phone
Where are you seeing the exaggerated speeds? On your Garmin head unit during the ride, or in your Isaac ride file after the ride?

Please post the ride file from Isaac
John Hamann
Pigeon_02

Post by Pigeon_02 »

On the phone, I use my phone, not a cycling computer... I got in contact on the mail, send the ibr files there, I dont think is necessary to repost here, thanks for the reply