PP not reading speed sensor

Kcblair

PP not reading speed sensor

Post by Kcblair »

Winter Check, PP not recognizing Speed Sensor
Post by Kcblair » Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:22 pm

Hello John, Hope you all are staying safe down there. Was testing my equipment, Garman and PP , on one bike. Fresh battery in wheel sensor and Garmin reads the speed sensor, for some reason the PP does not. PP is fully charged, and checked profile in Isaac. Still, flashing green. did hard reset, reinstalled all 4 profiles in there respected place, and PP still won't read speed sensor. I have been charging PP about every 2 weeks during winter. Any ideas ? Not reading yet, but want to be prepared , if I get a 50+ day,
Thank you, Ken
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Re: PP not reading speed sensor

Post by Velocomp »

Please email technicalsupport@velocomp.com for next steps.
John Hamann
Kcblair

Post by Kcblair »

Thanks John, email sent.

Ken B.
Kcblair

Post by Kcblair »

Hello John. Did some testing this morning, removing all batts, checking 1 speed sensor at a time , all worked but the i I had issues with yesterday. So, I deleted the profile from Isaac, and reinstalled the backup profile, it works ! No Idea , how a profile can go faulty, just sitting in PP, or for that fact, the one in Isaac . I'll email tech, and call off the dogs.

Thanks , Ken B.
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

Kcblair wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:51 am Hello John. Did some testing this morning, removing all batts, checking 1 speed sensor at a time , all worked but the i I had issues with yesterday. So, I deleted the profile from Isaac, and reinstalled the backup profile, it works ! No Idea , how a profile can go faulty, just sitting in PP, or for that fact, the one in Isaac . I'll email tech, and call off the dogs.

Thanks , Ken B.
:D
John Hamann
Kcblair

Post by Kcblair »

Velocomp wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:53 am
Kcblair wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:51 am Hello John. Did some testing this morning, removing all batts, checking 1 speed sensor at a time , all worked but the i I had issues with yesterday. So, I deleted the profile from Isaac, and reinstalled the backup profile, it works ! No Idea , how a profile can go faulty, just sitting in PP, or for that fact, the one in Isaac . I'll email tech, and call off the dogs.

Thanks , Ken B.
:D
Some sort of secret ....... issue ? I'm getting too old . Now if you can melt 1ft. snow for me .