Profiles and Calibration After Upgrade to Firmware v6.40

NickBean

Profiles and Calibration After Upgrade to Firmware v6.40

Post by NickBean »

Hi John,

I recently upgraded to firmware v6.40 and, after having some issues with my bike profiles in Isaac, decided to do a hard reset of my PowerPod. I then reset all the profiles in Isaac and basically started again.

I then set up two new profiles in Isaac, one for my road bike and one for my TT bike. I then went through the sensor pairing process and shortened O&B calibration rides for each bike a couple of hours apart to avoid any possible cross sensor pairing problems. All seemed to go well.

The issue I have is that the profiles for each bike, notwithstanding I gave them different names, show up as "Unsaved (type: Initial Setup)" when I connect my PowerPod to Isaac. When I view the details of each "unsaved" profile, they are the same - both have the set-up details of my TT bike.

In view of the above, I'm not sure if the power readings for my road bike reflect the original details I inputted (i.e. riding on hoods, bent arms etc.) or are from the details of my TT bike (i.e. riding on aero bars etc.).

I've attached two ride files. The 07-17-2018 ride is for my TT bike and the 07-19-2018 ride is for my road bike.

Any guidance you can give me would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Nick Bean
Attachments
iBike_07_19_2018_1242_44_Miles.ibr
(456.65 KiB) Downloaded 162 times
iBike_07_17_2018_1916_10_Miles.ibr
(84.79 KiB) Downloaded 181 times
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Re: Profiles and Calibration After Upgrade to Firmware v6.40

Post by Velocomp »

We may have accidentally broken something in Isaac "Reset profiles" with the 640 release. We are investigating and will report back ASAP.
John Hamann