Excessive power the first minutes

pedrogallo

Excessive power the first minutes

Post by pedrogallo »

Good john I'm going to try to explain what I see in my amateur experience with your estimator product the first few minutes do not read me on my 800 edge without the PP if it works and marks those abnormal watts I think I'm using the most suitable calibration since the rest of the route marks it in a more real way please help I send you the travel file :x :x :x :?: :?:
Attachments
PedroGallo_13_06_2018_1327_14_km.ibr
(166.79 KiB) Downloaded 156 times
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Re: Excessive power the first minutes

Post by Velocomp »

During the first 8 minutes of your ride PP is recalibrating itself.

There are three potential causes why your watts are off at the beginning of your ride: 1) PP is not solidly attached, and is rotating during your rides; 2) you are removing PP between rides, and not reattaching it exactly at the same angle. Make sure to follow the instructions; 3) when you are walking the bike before/after riding, the tilt calibration is being thrown off. A simple way to address this problem is to not awaken PP until you’re ready to ride, and after the ride, click its button 5 times to turn PP off.
John Hamann
pedrogallo

Re: Excesivo poder los primeros minutos

Post by pedrogallo »

the stand can be quiet this solved and well subject do not understand if you say that it is interchangeable with several bicycles that there is some problem by leaving it at home and reconnecting each route in its position try to leave it as similar at all times and horizontal to floor according to the serigraphy;
I do not understand what it means to turn it off or start it if it is logical that it starts to measure exponentially unless this defective I keep all the calibration profiles suitable I do not lose the illusion but I need your help
thanks for your help