I really want this to work but just can't get it to!

Grafix

I really want this to work but just can't get it to!

Post by Grafix »

Hi,
Please have a look at the attached file and let me know what you might see that is causing my power to be out? For instance at around 3.6 miles I was on a good downslope applying only moderate power and yet PP has me putting out well over 400 Watts. By contrast - climbing a good couple of slopes on the route it had me at about 130W when I am sure I was closer to 200 or more (am used to riding with power meters).

I can see the wind scaling factor looks high - but when set any lower I end up with really low watts on any ride - using the 'check calibration' option in ISAAC it suggested moving it to the value it is now at.

I've attached the latest ride file and also an image of the installation on the bike - am really hoping you can help me!

All the Best,
Jeff
iBike_06_05_2018_1853_5_Miles.ibr
(101.35 KiB) Downloaded 147 times
Attachments
IMG_5422.JPG
IMG_5422.JPG (114.39 KiB) Viewed 2007 times
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Re: I really want this to work but just can't get it to!

Post by Velocomp »

Your unit may have an issue. Please email technicalsupport@velocomp.com with your ride file.
John Hamann
Grafix

Post by Grafix »

John - wanted to reply after my unit travelled back to you in the States - and safely back to me in the UK afterwards.

Bottom line - couldn’t be happier - issue fixed and the pod is tracking my power perfectly well now. Many thanks for such good customer service. I will be recommending your device and service to my friends as a result.

Many thanks,
Jeff.
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

Good to hear, on all fronts!
John Hamann