red green alternating lights

ridetolive

red green alternating lights

Post by ridetolive »

I'm in the process of adding a second bike in Profile 3. Today, I used the existing Profile 1 bike. Prior to the ride I asked Isaac to designate Profile 1 for the ride. PP has been paired to this bike for about a year. Upon start up today it displayed solid yellow asking for a calride, which I did. It seemed to progress and terminate normally, but then I got alternating green/red which I understand means its ready for an O & B calride. I did a successful O & B last June, the date of which is posted in Isaac as part of the Profile 1 label. I assumed it was still resident in the device until I got steady yellow this morning. As I have set up the Profile 3 bike, I have modified some of the info in Profile 1 assuming the existing O & B calride data from last year would not be affected. Would appreciate guidance.

Ride file from this mornings 5 minute calride is attached.

Thank You!
Attachments
iBike_04_10_2018_1007_1_Miles_HiDef.ibr
(36.66 KiB) Downloaded 203 times
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Re: red green alternating lights

Post by Velocomp »

Here is what I understand:

1) You set up PP for an O&B calibration ride

2) You performed the ride.

3) At the end of the ride, the light still flashed red/green

If this is the case, then your O&B ride was unsuccessful, most likely because your PP was too far away from level. Make sure the word "PowerPod" is approximately level with the ground beneath it.
John Hamann