Exitosa de calibracion

pedrogallo

Exitosa de calibracion

Post by pedrogallo »

Podrían comprobar si la calibracion fue exitosa adjunto calibracion y recorrido posterior
Aparentemente marca mas poder real
PedroGallo_26_01_2018_1811_4_km_CalRide.ibr
(49.62 KiB) Downloaded 158 times
PedroGallo_08_04_2017_1203_111_km.ibr
(1.22 MiB) Downloaded 155 times
Tengo dudas de tener ajustado valor de peso o inercia adecuado o el dato de rozamiento

Perdon por no saber ingles

:( :?: :?:
pedrogallo

Re: Exitosa de calibracion

Post by pedrogallo »

pedrogallo wrote:They could check if the calibration was successful attached calibration and subsequent travel apparently mark more power of the real
PedroGallo_26_01_2018_1811_4_km_CalRide.ibr
PedroGallo_08_04_2017_1203_111_km.ibr
I have doubts about having adjusted weight value or proper inertia or the friction data

:( :?: :?:
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

Were you riding in a group? From the wind data it would appear to be so!
John Hamann
pedrogallo

Post by pedrogallo »

Effectively if I was in a group

but I do not clarify the situation of the calibration I observed that I made it without heart rate q did not influence but as you see does not offer that data in later riding I will re-calibrate with all the data again and with its corresponding tracker and see when it comes out the sun after so many rainy days thank you very much for your attention

Another curious fact is that it did not give me the correct date or the time but it is another less important issue if I definitely calibrate it again maintaining a configuration with all the parameters.
pedrogallo

Post by pedrogallo »

As I promised here the new tour if you see some error? tell me ; in the practice I see in my Garmin Edge 800 every 20 sec I have to give me the path of power but I note that when it is lowered or plain low intensity does not mark power that you think thanks for Your dedication
PedroGallo_11_04_2018_1147_67_Chilo_km.ibr
(958.96 KiB) Downloaded 168 times
:o :o :ugeek:
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

I looked at your ride file. It seems to be OK, but I notice that you appeared to bump your PP at the beginning of your ride.

If you are seeing delays between your actual effort and your watt readings, make sure you turn off any additional filtering from your Garmin.
John Hamann
pedrogallo

Post by pedrogallo »

Thank you for attending for nothing hit the PP I was simply setting my garmin for best reading accuracy power to dry every 20 sg every 3 sg every 10sg for what you say is better without anything but I usually give a few peaks that in the best of my days I do not know if it will be caused by my garmin, By the way it advises me in the setup of my active profile I put every 5 sg it is better every 3sg of powerpood the measurement thanks.