Strange cal ride.

grahamtballard

Strange cal ride.

Post by grahamtballard »

Hi, I'm hoping you can shed some light on a rather puzzling sequence of events. I bought a new set of speed & cadence sensors to enable me to use my PP on another bike. I loaded the bike details into my devise, then paired the sensors to my devise (I think). After that I tried to pair them to my Garmin edge 800, I simply could not get them to connect even after contacting Garmin. So I decided to try an experiment. I set out for a Cal ride with the PP tuned of initially, I got to where I would start the cal ride and switched the PP on. As I set out my Garmin was now reading cadence and the percentage started to count up for calibration, I got to the 50% point stopped turned round and continued back. As I reached the 100% point the reading then went back to 50% so I stopped again and turned back. After that leg it went to 100% and started reading properly and the ride figures looked fairly consistent with my other bike. Therefore I would be very grateful if could have a look at these two rides and see if I have got it right, thank you
Attachments
iBike_01_17_2018_1114_42_km.ibr
(325.63 KiB) Downloaded 257 times
iBike_01_17_2018_1104_4_km_CalRide.ibr
(42.31 KiB) Downloaded 271 times