Profiles – Device ID's Type, what is it.?

nicholp1

Profiles – Device ID's Type, what is it.?

Post by nicholp1 »

Profiles – Device ID's Type ??

Hi John

I'm a long time user (kickstarter) who really rates the PowerPod, I upgrade to BTL when you relased that. have four profiles running on four bikes. I came across something that I've not noticed before and wonder if you could help me with a clarification.

I had to change my HR monitor ID and so I updated the profiles in Isaac and pushed them up to the PowerPod. I've made these types of changes before and it usually worked OK. This time I messed up one of the profiles ( device ID's ) and had to use a ANT utility to get the device ID's. I then re entered them in the relevant profile and up loaded them to the power pod. This should have been simple but it just wasn't working, I tried multiple times and way of doing this and I was getting quite irritated. The power-pod would just not bind to the profile.

I did a software reset of the device up loaded the profiles and still it wasn't working.. In desperation I did a hard reset and let the PowerPod “search” for the sensors and then as expected Isaac reported new device ID's which I down loaded to a profile.

They were or course the same device ID's that I'd entered however the Type in Wireless ID's is showing as 101 and I'd been using 1 ( All my other sensors which are a mixture of ANT+ and BTLE/ANT+ are showing Type 1)

My question is what do the values represent?
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Re: Profiles – Device ID's Type, what is it.?

Post by Velocomp »

In truth, I do not know :-(
John Hamann