Out front Combo mont Questions

John Mac

Out front Combo mont Questions

Post by John Mac »

Mr. Hamann
I have all 4 profiles filled with bikes. It took me a while and some reading through posts to figure out only one profile was compatible with the combo mount. Problem is I have to bikes with K-Edge combo mounts.

Is there any real problem with running both bikes withe the combo? Is the Data going to be that far off as to negate using it?

I have noticed that every time I ride the bike with the second mount (profile #1), when downloading the data it always says it has detected new wireless devices for profile #2. I assume that it senses the mount is out front and is trying to change it. I let it change once and found that anytime I switch between those two bikes the PowerPod does a new calibration ride for it.

Is there any way to make another profile combo mount friendly? Or should I just keep telling the PowerPod to cancel the new wireless devices and accept the data as is?
Cheers,
John
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Re: Out front Combo mont Questions

Post by Velocomp »

Sorry for the delay in responding; I've been traveling (see Facebook posts about Team Contador ibike power meters).

I'm a bit confused about your situation. If you have four profiles then please use the "Export" command in Edit/Edit Profiles... Name each of the four profiles, post them here, and I will take a look.
John Hamann
John Mac

Re: Out front Combo mont Questions

Post by John Mac »

Sorry so long for me to respond as well... I probably said too much and made it confusing. Plus I barely know what I'm taking about.

BLUF, I'm wondering if my data is too negatively effected by running a combo mount on two of my bikes, the Fixie & FX2? The FX2 is the #2 Profile that is combo mount compatible.

And, is there a way to make another profile combo mount compatible?
Attachments
Profiles.ibp
(1.42 KiB) Downloaded 207 times