Cannot get out of Calibration mode..

TonySJ

Cannot get out of Calibration mode..

Post by TonySJ »

Hi. Just got my PP and tried to complete a calibration ride out and back about 10 times. Watched all the videos etc and looked on this forum but no solution.
Problem is I start the Isaac best accuracy route to set up. Ride out to a starting point with red and green flashing. Stop at start press to start out and back shows yellow light on P.P.. Usual 1 to 50 counter. Red light and I fully stop. Turn round ride same route back and the counter restarts at 51 to 100 It's at the woo point PP. stops shows a red light and the current power in watts but after 5 seconds goes back to the start at 1 watt and counts up to 50 again.
I can't seem to get it to do the calibration run and work normally.
Any advice appreciated.
PS the ride data looks ok to me with no obvious errors like wind. power etc. Having looked at it. Ever ride is the same result. I've had very big watts on low efforts after earlier Cali rides so not sure where to go with this one. Even set up on profile 4 like in the video but same result afterwards. Please help!!!!
Regards. Tony..
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Re: Cannot get out of Calibration mode..

Post by Velocomp »

Please post photos of your PP attached to your bike.

The likely issue is that your PP is pointed too high in the air. The word "PowerPod" should be approximately parallel to the ground.
John Hamann
TonySJ

Post by TonySJ »

Hi John,

I cant attach images as per rules so having checked if the PP is horizontal and its front high ever so slightly so I will get it level and try another Cali run. Will update my results in a few hours time.

Regards. Tony.
TonySJ

Post by TonySJ »

Hi John/All,

Set the PP lettering bang on level, found a level floor via spirit level , set the lettering up level with the spirit level result... still does the calibration ride but after 5 seconds of finishing resorts back to 1watt and counting doing another calibration ride!!!!.
Getting a little frustrated with this as I thought I had set it up wrong and after advice it would be OK but its not.

The PP is as near dead level as I can get it, no cables near port nearest is 3cm to the side and never crosses the port or goes any closer.

Can anyone suggest what next please.

Regards.

Tony.
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

Sorry you're having problems. Please email technicalsupport@velocomp.com for next steps
John Hamann
TonySJ

Post by TonySJ »

Hi John,

Tom the technical guy has helped me out with a update patch and its running fine now thanks. :D

Ive been out on my first run this morning and I will put another post up for you to just check the figures as they seem a little high.

Many Thanks.

Regards.

Tony.