Firmware 5.x profile

still-chasing

Firmware 5.x profile

Post by still-chasing »

Help! I have FW5.x installed in my Newton. I had no problem with it until today when I loaded another Profile. (Profile 4). I originally have 3 profiles in Newton. The new 4th profile is the same bike as profile 1 but different wheelset. Before heading out, I set up profile 4 Via Isaac. I selected "good accuracy" for starters until I get to my Cal ride area where I did a proper Cal ride for the bike. I did the Cal ride procedure and Newton displayed Cal ride done so I went and ride my regular ride. After a few minutes, I notice that my power # seem off. I went to set up and the profile was switched to 1. When I switched to profile 4 and go back to normal screen, The middle display is telling me to do another Cal ride. What!? I just did one and it was good. I finished my ride and open Isaac. Open edit profile and it showed the cal ride I did. I sent it to Newton as profile 4 but Newton kept telling me to do a Cal ride even if Cal ride was done for the profile and after being loaded by Isaac. Maybe a bug?
jazclrint

Re: Firmware 5.x profile

Post by jazclrint »

I got stuck not being able to get the thing out of the "cal" mode. It was raining and has for days, and I didn't couldn't get out of that screen. It was frustrating, I just wanted to play around and get familiar with it.
'98 ProFlex 5500c under construction
'13 Schwinn Fastback custom build
'05 Bianchi Axis custom build
'13 Reline Metro Sport custom build
'15 GT Sensor Carbon Pro custom build
'?? A bike who's existence shall not be acknowledged