Re: Server down?

Post by Velocomp »

Yup. We will get it fixed.
John Hamann
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

It's up and operating now. You should be able to upload your Tracker file, and merge it into your ride file.
John Hamann
amet

Post by amet »

Is the server down again? I cannot upload my data.
I have just ordered 2 new keys (at a very low price, I admit) because my backer PowerPods are both broken and I got me 2 new ones. I must say that I'm hesitating if I was right ordering 2 new keys.
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

Server is working perfectly. I just uploaded a file 5 minutes ago (Saturday, 125PM, March 25).
John Hamann
amet

Post by amet »

For the second week in a row I noticed that the server is down. I'm sorry but it's just unreliable.
Worst of all is that next time I want to do a ride I loose time at the start because the app wants to upload my ride of today. Since I will have no data connection at that time, this is useless.
:cry:
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

Yes, I noticed the server problem after I completed my ride. I've reported it and I am sure it will be corrected soon.

After the server is back up, you can load your GPS Tracker file to the server. Launch the GPS Tracker app, then touch the "View Ride" button. Then, upload your ride to Isaac.

After the ride is uploaded, open your ride file, then use the Isaac command "Device/GPS Tracker Get GPS Data..." to merge in your GPS information.
John Hamann