Feature request: download stand-alone GPS from NT server

blp

Feature request: download stand-alone GPS from NT server

Post by blp »

Is there a way that downloading the GPS data from NT? Or, is there a way of stripping the ride data from the GPS data in Isaac?

It would be nice to be able to create a "route" to upload into a smart phone or GPS bike computer. Or simply upload the GPS file into Strava without the Newton data. It would be interesting to see how Strava interprets power, speed, etc. from the GPS data compared to the Newton data imbedded file.
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Re: Feature request: download stand-alone GPS from NT server

Post by Velocomp »

Coming in a future release. We have route creation feature in the iBike Dash+Power.
John Hamann
Pete

Post by Pete »

John would it be possible to have a way of flagging in Isaac that NT is not being used.
I get the 'problem with tracker' message for every ride I upload and need to click 'did not ride with NT'
I'd like to be able to say "Didn't use NT and don't ask me again"

If I did choose to use NT in future, either Isaac would find it or I'd manually tell it (?)
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

The only way to do this right now is, in Isaac, to log out of the NT account, then log in whenever you use NT.
John Hamann
ronpei

Post by ronpei »

another thing that would be nice is the ability to stop the up load try hen there is no network, it wastes time and is a bit annoying. I would prefer if it said up load now ye/ no so I could choose to start my next ride sooner. Sometimes I end one ride then later start again where I have no way to up load and it is fine to wait to mass upload later. This would be a welcome change.
Pete

Post by Pete »

Velocomp wrote:The only way to do this right now is, in Isaac, to log out of the NT account, then log in whenever you use NT.
Ah, thanks, will try that and that is probably good enough re my request.