Newton Tracker and Wahoo RFLKT

smpratt02030

Newton Tracker and Wahoo RFLKT

Post by smpratt02030 »

Does anyone know if the Tracker app is pairable with the Wahoo RFLKT?
Russ

Re: Newton Tracker and Wahoo RFLKT

Post by Russ »

Hi smpratt02030,

I do not actually know the answer but I doubt it as Wahoo lists the apps known to be coded to work with the RFLKT.
I use the Wahoo fitness app with my RFLKT+ to collect gps and other data in parallel with the iBike. The RFLKT, of course, allows me to diplay the extra data I like to see at a glance along with the data or choice on my iBike.

Then I upload the TCX or GPX file to my pc using "diskaid" free(, since I do not use the pay features). Then I merge the gps file into Isaac, works slick, just a bit of extra manipulations. My Apple battery loves the RFLKT, it would be a great addition to the tracker app assuming the tracker app would add the extra data choices, as in an expanded dashboard!

I use diskaid because I do not want to send any of my data to the cloud or dropbox or any of the other on line places currently and it provides a direct link into the app file spaces. The trick to generate the tcx file is start an upload but cancel out and you will find the file in the tmp folder of the app. I keep the most recent and delete the prior one to make sure I get the merge job done before deletion.

Regards,
Russ