Memory Use etc

Generall

Memory Use etc

Post by Generall »

Hallo!

Powerstroke is working great, i am impressed and consequently very depressed about my personal stroke behavior!

How does it behave on long runs: I understand, that after about 6.5 hours the memory is full and it cannot record data any longer internally - does the powerpod then also stop sending power to my bikecomputer or will it stop sending?

I understand, that when i set the recording intervall to 5 sec - it will last the full given batterie time (up to about 20 hours ?), is it possible to recharge while driving for eg 24 hours events or Paris Brest Paris (60 hours)

What is the usefull minimum time gap which i should mark in the activity to get usefull results? - i tried to mark some 10 seconds of a strong climb with going out of the saddle - the powerstroke in issac shows a starlike pikture off powerpoints around , when i mark some minutes - it looks smooth.

Thanks for your advise.
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Re: Memory Use etc

Post by Velocomp »

In PowerStroke mode, starting with 100% available memory (just after an Erase Ride Files command has been performed) you have about 26 hours ride capacity.

You can't set PP ride capacity to anything other than PowerStroke mode.
John Hamann
Generall

Post by Generall »

Thanks - that sounds good - yesterday i went for 8+ hours - no problem.

In the Device Settings for the recording intervall i can find: Powerstroke - 1 sec and 5 sec.

when i chose 1sec or 5 sec - powerstroke is switched off (blanked out) - the recording time then will be longer?

but what will happen if i dont erase and go for several days for more than 26 hours - will powerpod than stop working or will the oldest file be just erased?
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

When memory is completely full PP will continue to transmit power readings but will not record the data in PP ride memory.
John Hamann