Powerstroke front/back diagram

KenS

Powerstroke front/back diagram

Post by KenS »

Just got the Powerstroke upgrade and went for a ride. It promises many hours of geeky fun ahead :)
Looking at the results in Isaac on the Front/back animated display I found it a little non-intuitive to understand because the amount of variation from ideal is shown radially rather than as front to back. So any variation near the top or bottom of the stroke looks like it is vertical.
As a suggestion I was thinking that showing the variation as a horizontal arrow at each point would be easier to interpret.
-- Ken
Pete

Re: Powerstroke front/back diagram

Post by Pete »

To add to the above, I was thinking it might be useful to have some Powerstroke metrics added to the diplay to indicate left/right pedal efficiancy.

Currently the split between forward/back and side-to-side is given as percentage but those could be further broken down to left & right pedal efficiancy.

This could be worth providing simply to highlight a feature advantage over the Stages product?
rcmaps

Post by rcmaps »

Quite agree. Currently, I am not sure how the diagram or figures indicate right or left leg dominance.
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

We will look into this.
John Hamann