PowerStroke Software

mattkaine

PowerStroke Software

Post by mattkaine »

Will we ever get access to the PowerStroke software features using the Ibike Dash +Power or is that strictly a Newton feature?

I really like my Dash and the mapping features, but would really like to be able to use PowerStroke as well.
mattkaine

Re: PowerStroke Software

Post by mattkaine »

A week and not a single comment..... :cry:
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

Sorry, we've been juggling lots of balls in the air...

This is on our radar screen, but there are a lot of things ahead of it. PowerStroke is really cool; if you want it and mapping features, then get a Newton PS, and use the Newton Tracker app on your iPhone.

You'll have it all, right now!
John Hamann
mattkaine

Post by mattkaine »

Thank you for the reply.

It is good to know you are at least thinking about making it available for the Dash+Power Owners. I would gladly pay $100-150 to have just that feature.

Unfortunately I just can't justify the added cost or should I say, money lost by getting the Newton, just to get Powerstroke. I think I saw you were offering a $100 trade in for Dash+Power. I just paid over $500 for my dash less than a month ago. I just can't afford to take a $400 hit. As much as I love the product if I am going to spend another $699 it will be to add a DFPM, but on my budget that is a long way away.

I spent a lot of time deciding between the Dash + and the Newton. I wish I would have been able to find a good comparison chart which showed the differences between all your products. Knowing beforehand that I wouldn't have been able to get Powerstroke with the Dash + might have made me decide to get the Newton.

For me it boils down to best bang for the buck. Other than Powerstroke the Newton just doesn't have anything else I really need.

Thanks again for offering such affordable and great training devices!!!