Found New Ids

brookside

Found New Ids

Post by brookside »

Just about everytime I download a ride file Isaac gives me a message to the effect "Found new Device IDs, do you want to save?". But I use the same bikes with the same spd/cdance sensors all the time, so I don't understand why I'm seeing this message. Happens 75% of the time.
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Re: Found New Ids

Post by Velocomp »

This message means that the profile stored in Isaac has different wireless IDs than the profile currently used by the Newton.

When you see this message if you update (save) the wireless IDs in your Isaac profile then the message should go away.
John Hamann
brookside

Post by brookside »

I save it everytime but it keeps coming back, over 50% of downloads flash this message. No change in profile, hardware, anything between rides.
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

Hmm...what version FW are you using? What version of Isaac? Please post your profile from Isaac, as well as a recent ride file.
John Hamann
brookside

Post by brookside »

Here are a recent ride and a profile for that ride, and one which frequently gives me the message about finding new IDs, although I can't remember if this particular ride asked that question.

In another thread I had asked about a HR strap problem I was having, I'm wondering if these two issues are related. Since the HR strap was probably only sending intermittent signals perhaps the found new ID message had to do with it, not the spd/cad sensor.

FW 5.08
Isaac 3.0.3
Attachments
iBike_06_20_2015_0810_61_Miles.ibr
(1.07 MiB) Downloaded 227 times
BA profile.ibp
(382 Bytes) Downloaded 223 times