Trainer feature suggestion/request - Save trainer coeff's

jim_s

Trainer feature suggestion/request - Save trainer coeff's

Post by jim_s »

For whatever reason (no fault of VC's), roller power numbers seem to be hard to come by, and the only two supported 'out of the box' are Kreitler and E-Motion. Fortunately, we're able to add coefficients for trainers/rollers if we're able to gather some speed:power numbers (such as by borrowing a DFPM) and do some basic algebra. I tend to ride w/ my rollers in one particular resistance level, but at times (like tonight - I've been down w/ a cold for several days and am trying to do an easy, gentle spin for a bit) I like to switch levels, which means I need to enter new coefficients. I would be great if I could save my coefficients for a particular setup under a name - such as 'SportCrafters ZRO 5' and another as 'SportCrafters ZRO 0' for instance, so I'm not having to pull up my excel sheet of coeff calcs and enter the 4 coeff's correctly, etc each time I want to switch.

Also, I posted this in another thread on the General forum, but it seemed to get lost in the traffic there. If it were possible to simultaneously store 2 sets of trainer coeffs in the iBike, and allow switching between them w/ a button press *while riding in trainer mode*, that'd be a useful feature. (such as being able to switch between resistance levels 3 and 5 or such).
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Re: Trainer feature suggestion/request - Save trainer coeff's

Post by Velocomp »

Noted!
John Hamann