I love the new Ibike wireless mount and new software

klaus

I love the new Ibike wireless mount and new software

Post by klaus »

I have been using the new wireless mount for a over a month and I just love it and the new software.

OK my Watt numbers are slightly lower than with the old software but. Altitude is more accurate the numbers are very constant after the analysis.

They may be off in the ride but once home they look pretty good.

I was concerned about the wireless reliability. Bottom line it works great. It actually works better than my sigma bike computer. I am tempted to keep the ibike only and get rid of the bike computer all together.

Battery life is amazing I have been riding for about 400km mostly in cold weather max +7C min -4C (the only case where the display did fade a bit). It still reads 2.9Volt.

Keep up the great work and make it better in the future. A ride/ride comparison would be very nice add-on. I usually do the same sections and would like to compare how I performed compared to another ride.
travispape
Site Admin

Re: I love the new Ibike wireless mount and new software

Post by travispape »

klaus wrote:Keep up the great work and make it better in the future. A ride/ride comparison would be very nice add-on. I usually do the same sections and would like to compare how I performed compared to another ride.
Oh jeez, another idea that I've been wanting to implement. I haven't even told John about this one yet. Yes, I would like to have this myself; however, there are other important things to work on. Don't look for it soon, but some day.