Going from Windows to Mac

AndrewK

Going from Windows to Mac

Post by AndrewK »

Hi All

I have gone to a Mac from Windows.

Installed the software without a hitch, the iBike connects without a problem. I have copied all my rides over.

All good BUT how do I move my calibration from Windows to the Mac. I can't seem to download the calibration from the iBike either.

Help please!

Thanks

Andrew
wellmt

Re: Going from Windows to Mac

Post by wellmt »

I think under the Profiles->Edit profiles menu option you can export and import profiles. Export from your PC and import on your Mac?
AndrewK

Post by AndrewK »

Hi

Tried that but despite pointing it to the file on the Win machine, it was grayed out on the Mac and therefore not able to be imported.

Thanks

Andrew
lorduintah

Post by lorduintah »

Try naming the profile file after it is transferred to the Mac. (Do a get info from the finder or highlight the file and command-i.)

You may not be getting the extension and thus the software will not recognize it. (The extension to add to the file is: .ibp) (dot-i-b-p)
spec_chisel_2018

Post by spec_chisel_2018 »

Hello Guys.
Sorry to bring this topic back. But has this been adressed?
I have moved from windows to Mac. Installed Isaac on MacBook Pro and driver. everythings workin fine, I've also copied all my ride and cal ride over to the Mac doc/ibike folder.
but every time Y connect my Powered, Isaac wants to begin all over again, with device setup.
John please help, how do I get everything over to my Mac, without having to do anything back again.
Happy to hear soon from you.

Specht
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

Go through the Device/Setup steps in Isaac. On the final screen, click the "Keep current calibration" settings option.
John Hamann