Happy New Year!

Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Happy New Year!

Post by Velocomp »

2012 was a pretty amazing year. We introduced both the Newton and the POWERHOUSE, two products of which we are particularly proud. Your reception to these new iBikes was wonderful, and we very much appreciate your support.

Right at the end of the year, we began shipping our new products for iPhone 5. So, 2012 finished with some fireworks of our own.

Going in to 2013 we have truly revolutionary improvements coming. Don't worry--your Newton/POWERHOUSE/+ Power won't be going obsolete, but you're going to be VERY glad you own one.

All of us at iBike wish you and your family a happy and prosperous 2013!
John Hamann
ldmitruk

Re: Happy New Year!

Post by ldmitruk »

Time to guess what the new features will be.

Wattage Forum Smack Down: This feature will detect Google Wattage Forum iBike detractors and give them a swift kick in the rear.
New simplified power read outs: This feature will display your power using Sufferfest effort scales.
Jens Voight Soundboard incorporation: This feature will tie into the Jens Voight soundboard on your smartphone and play appropriate inspirational Jens Voight quotes based on your power output.

Cheers :lol:
rons

Post by rons »

I guess it is too much to ask what is coming but can you give the time frame, ie in first quarter or even better the month? It will be interesting to hear what new things will be available or included in the iBike OS. Can't wait to see what is up.
donnybike

Post by donnybike »

I am excited to hear new things coming out this year!^^
I guess it may be;
1) GPS enabled iBike
2) Revolutionary analysis software which is far better than WKO+

John, as others asked, please tell us when you will anounce new innovations!
Thanks!
rons

Post by rons »

iBike has hinted that they have a neat (I assume software) GPS implementation. I would guess it uses some on line GPS app to align with elevation? to give ride data aligned with Map? I have a Garmin and love the ability to look at where geographically different efforts were, etc.

New workout analysis software would be cool as well. WKO+ and Golden Cheetah, the latter being open access and free is a great way to analyze your training. This is a natural step up and would certainly align with the iPhone apps for the Newton users.

Any other guesses?
FelicianoVASA

Post by FelicianoVASA »

Velocomp wrote:2012 was a pretty amazing year. We introduced both the Newton and the POWERHOUSE, two products of which we are particularly proud. Your reception to these new iBikes was wonderful, and we very much appreciate your support.

Right at the end of the year, we began shipping our new products for iPhone 5. So, 2012 finished with some fireworks of our own.

Going in to 2013 we have truly revolutionary improvements coming. Don't worry--your Newton/POWERHOUSE/+ Power won't be going obsolete, but you're going to be VERY glad you own one.

Can you unveil us some piece of info about your statment?

Best regards
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

FelicianoVASA wrote:
Velocomp wrote:2012 was a pretty amazing year. We introduced both the Newton and the POWERHOUSE, two products of which we are particularly proud. Your reception to these new iBikes was wonderful, and we very much appreciate your support.

Can you unveil us some piece of info about your statment?

Best regards
Coming very, very soon!
John Hamann