Changes To The Forum Layout

racerfern

Changes To The Forum Layout

Post by racerfern »

In the near future we will rolling out some new forum sections and consolidating some. With the release of Newton and POWERHOUSE the structure will change and will be based on the product. It will take a little while to get the forums set up but I think it will be a lot easier to use the forums once we're done.

Some messages will get moved to the new forums and some messages will get moved to existing forum sections. I don't plan on deleting any messages since there's a wealth of information that people can easily search.

We're all looking forward to seeing the iBike forum continue to be a great source for help and information and to see more and more people participate.
Fernando
dtrousdale

Re: Changes To The Forum Layout

Post by dtrousdale »

I hope you can make searches easier and more accurate.
racerfern

Post by racerfern »

I'm certainly willing to look at the search settings to see if we can improve it. I personally haven't had issues finding what I've looked for so if you give me an example I'll look at the settings.
Fernando
dtrousdale

Post by dtrousdale »

Try "iBike 5," a relatively new term, but a search returns nothing. Also "wind calibration." I've had lots of times where nothing is returned.
racerfern

Post by racerfern »

I searched for "iBike 5" and got rejected for good reason. iBike by itself is too common and "5" by itself is too short.

Then as a curiousity I searched for "iBike5" and I got results.

As far as searching for "wind calibration" I see what you mean though I don't know what can be done. In this case there are too may results so none are given. Have you considered narrowing your search in the advanced search area? I will also look at the parameters and see if they can be improved.
Fernando