Formal Introduction

TriBike

Formal Introduction

Post by TriBike »

Hello to all on the forum. My name is Tom Gore, and I am now working with iBike. I wanted to introduce myself to you, and open up another avenue for any questions, concerns, or training advice I may be able to offer. I am an avid triathlete, racing at the elite level. I have been training and racing with the iBike Aero for about a year now with much success. I have since began training with the iDash Power and iPhone 4g and have also been having great success with the product. I have hopes of creating some fun with workouts for all levels, and hopefully helping with personal fitness goals regardless of ability. I look forward to sharing stories, knowlege, and fun with cycling with all of you. Thank You for your time.

Ride Safe,
Tom Gore
dtrousdale

Re: Formal Introduction

Post by dtrousdale »

Do you have a DFPM? If so, had you done any aero testing?
TriBike

Post by TriBike »

actually just aquired a Quarq to pair up with my iAero... I ride 55-42 front chairings though, so have to get unit recalibrated. I am working on this issue now, as there is a new device and an iPhone app to do so without having to send the unit out. I will keep you posted.
Tom
TriBike

Post by TriBike »

I have been doing some aero testing... Seeing great numbers actually, as I have a very aero position. If I ride comfortably at 240w I see numbers as low as 0_18-0_16 if I really focus on tucking my head between shoulders and keeping legs tight and bike upright I can get the numbers to < 0_15 which I have been happy about.