Change the date

Julius

Change the date

Post by Julius »

Is there a way to change the date on the iBike data that I downloaded? I rode today and realized the date set on my iBike was for last year and now I can't assign it on the correct day on Training Peaks WKO+ software.

Thanks,
Julius
Site_Admin
Site Admin

Re: Change the date

Post by Site_Admin »

Actually, you should be able to do it through WKO+ pretty easily. Just import the file, then click on the "workout date", press the drop-down arrow, and switch to the date you want. Then click on the floppy disk icon to save the file, and you're done.
Julius

Post by Julius »

Thank you.

Julius
travispape
Site Admin

Post by travispape »

Julius wrote:Is there a way to change the date on the iBike data that I downloaded? I rode today and realized the date set on my iBike was for last year and now I can't assign it on the correct day on Training Peaks WKO+ software.

Thanks,
Julius
Like Richard said, you can change the date in WKO+. There is actually a way to do it in iBike 2 also, but it's in a slightly odd place: "Tools -> Set Weather". (The old iBike FW did not used to download temperature and pressure and by getting the time stamp right you could get the weather from the web.)

Travis