Setup for an Additional Bike

ddotmark

Setup for an Additional Bike

Post by ddotmark »

I currently have my iBike Pro wireless unit mounted on my training bike. I would like to be able to use the iBike Pro on my race specific bike when I race. I've looked at the hardware options and it looks like I would have to buy the wireless HR rate package from the iBike store. I don't need another HR strap. I just need a new wireless handlebar mount receiver, speed and cadence sensors. Do I really have to spend $269 to setup my existing iBike unit on another bike? That seems like a lot of money for a couple of sensors and receiver mount. Am I missing or not understanding the product offerings?
D. Mark
Brooklyn, NY
Site_Admin
Site Admin

Re: Setup for an Additional Bike

Post by Site_Admin »

E-mail me off-list, or better yet, just call and we'll come up with something. But no, it's not normally something we offer (unique packages). It's a bit of a logistical nightmare to do so.
Derath

Post by Derath »

Why bother with unique packaes? Just add 3 items. Sell the wireless mount, sensor, HR strap individually. Then people have the option to buy just what they need (or replacements if necessary). That shouldn't be logistically challenging.
dnessner

Post by dnessner »

I would agree w/Derath.....add the 3 items (check out equivalent items offered from polar for competitive pricing).
Site_Admin
Site Admin

Post by Site_Admin »

:lol: