Feature suggestions

RGA

Feature suggestions

Post by RGA »

Software development is a never ending cycle and to contribute to that here is a small wish list:

1. Allow to upload fitness test to Strava ... every ride and every mile counts in record keeping
2. More plans such as doing your first metric century ride or enter miles to achieve and come up with a plan
3. See results of Fitness test. Did you improve, stay the same or got worse ... some feedback wold be nice.

The latest version seems to have more instruction on what to do with the gearing before each session, which is good!
Keep on Pedaling,

Ray Garza
RGA

Re: Feature suggestions

Post by RGA »

I have two more suggestions that I have for the Powerhouse system:

1. During the ride/workout have a auto stop/start feature ... I usually ride out to the location where I'm free of city traffic but until then I'm stuck at several signal lights. Sometime I manually pause the recording and then forget to turn it back on.

2. would be nice to be able to adjust the warmup period so that you have time to ride out to where you plan to do the workout. Normally it's set to 10 minutes and that's not enough time for me to get out past the city traffic. I usually end up skipping one or two segments (depending on what the intervals are) before I can start.

3. Maybe a publish ride to Facebook option! Ride stats and the type of workout that was done. Would be a great way to increase visibility for the product. just a thought.

That's it. Excellent system :)
Keep on Pedaling,

Ray Garza