Feature request - Screen customization

kenf

Feature request - Screen customization

Post by kenf »

This was mentioned by dgf in an earlier post this year, I'd like to second his request. For racing purposes the most useful data is power, heart rate, then cadence and time. So it would be very useful to have an option to set one of the screens to have, in any order, power and heart shown (neither alternating with another metric), and then cadence (OK if alternates with time). This display will answer the question: how hard am I going, how is my body responding, can I get some relief by changing cadence/gears, and when do I need to drink?

Thanks,
dgf

Re: Feature request - Screen customization

Post by dgf »

Yah, agreed. Still hoping an update will address this - for me displaying power, time, and HR would be ideal but agree a window alternating with cadence would be useful as well, I personally would alternate it with HR keeping power and time constantly visible. It looks like lots of new features/calculations/measurements/etc. have been developed so seems like adding this, what seems to me, a simple display feature should be doable....?? I mainly use the Newton for display purposes getting power numbers from DFPM - I gotta say since I last calibrated the Newton, the readings have finally very closely and repeatedly mimicked the DFPM so that's cool. :D
Jonathan

Re: Feature request - Screen customization

Post by Jonathan »

I totally agree with both of you. I was quite surprised when this wasn't possible in the setup. But I'm expecting this to be a "quickfix" in the near future :)