Display filtering time over intervals

Cuervu

Display filtering time over intervals

Post by Cuervu »

Could it be possible to adjust the display filtering time in the pre-programmed intervals or even in the user intervals?
When I use the user intervals, the power values are very jumpy and I don´t know how to modify the filtering time, when using them.
Thanks.
Cuervu

Re: Display filtering time over intervals

Post by Cuervu »

Any suggestion about display filtering time when using preprogrammed intervals?
Thank you.
Pete

Post by Pete »

You are on trainer or on the road?
If you are on the road the Newton must be set to a user profile (I presume, to get the correct power)
Not sure why it wouldn't get the display filter from there?

If you simply haven't set it via your user profile then do it via 'set up' -> filter (set to 10 or more)
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

Cuervu wrote:Could it be possible to adjust the display filtering time in the pre-programmed intervals or even in the user intervals?
When I use the user intervals, the power values are very jumpy and I don´t know how to modify the filtering time, when using them.
Thanks.
If you're using the User interval screen (available from the Fit Train menu), for each interval the top window will show average watts, the center window will show actual watts and the bottom window will show lap time. Each time you click the center button the interval is reset.

What I do is look at the average watts (top window). The center window is definitely more "jumpy" because it is showing actual watts, which always vary, but as long as the numbers are +/- your desired average, you should be OK.
John Hamann