LabView Mem Full Fault with Isaac 2.1.3 and Newton 4.03

texmurphy

Post by texmurphy »

I got a LabView Mem Full Fault with Isaac 2.1.3 and Newton 4.03 today on upload from my Newton after a 70 mile ride with Newton memory at 16% capacity.
There were two "rides" selected on the Newton for upload. The first was a zero distance ride caused by Newton 4.03 elevation set from Setup.
A firmware update is available. Firmware version currently installed: 4.02
Version 4.03
* Fixed a bug that could cause the reported battery charge value to never reach the 100% mark
* Changed the “press-hold” of the center button when the elevation screen is visible to only permit setting of the elevation if the bike is not moving. Also, after the elevation is set, an automatic trip reset will be executed to insure the new elevation “takes effect” in a new ride file.
The LabView fault occurred during the processing of this zero distance file.
I captured some of the fault screen data in image below. I then exited Isaac and restarted. I selected Download and this time only the 70 mile file was found on the Newton and it downloaded without error,
Attachments
LabView_Mem_Full.jpg (63.21 KiB) Viewed 6398 times
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Re: LabView Mem Full Fault with Isaac 2.1.3 and Newton 4.03

Post by Velocomp »

Travis will take a look at this.
John Hamann
travispape
Site Admin

Post by travispape »

Tex, was the error repeatable? If you happen to still have the ride files in your Newton, could you reboot your computer and try downloading all rides again.
texmurphy

Post by texmurphy »

Error has not repeated. A second attempt as described in OP was successful in retrieving yesterday's ride file.

Today I did a Setup set elevation (since different altitude from yesterday's start) followed by a manual trip reset.
The Isaac download only found today's ride file (no zero distance file today) this time.
I have not had a repeat of the LabView error.
andrep

Post by andrep »

I had the same thing yesterday. A few things happened - But I am very sorry, that I don´t know anymore, if I know the order in which the errors occured:

First: Last week I realised, that after I switched the profile in the device and asked for "download ride data" it showed me many rides I´ve already downloaded? Than after the program had problems to download it I switched to the downloadwindow, choose this rides I wanted to download and did it this way

Than the error occured and I had a lab view. Because I was afraid to damage the device I stoped Isaac and started it again. It was ok. I erased all data on the device. Yesterday after my long ride my Mac needed 5 or 6 attempts to find my device and download the ride data. I have the feeling something happened what I don´t like ... Sorry for this incomplete report! Next time I will do it better!
andrep

Post by andrep »

AND I have often 0km rides in my download list ... ?
still-chasing

Post by still-chasing »

Just to add, I got a random file in my download list that isn't mine.
andrewhk

Post by andrewhk »

I had exactly the same issue yesterday as still chasing and andrep describe. I downloaded each file in turn and then deleted them. We willl see if it repeats itself when I get some more rides in. In addition, and more concerning to me, is that afterwards: all my profiles in "edit profiles" have disappeared; and when I clicked on open new file from the isaac screen the window that opened was the top level Windows 7 open window for all documents, programmes, images etc rather than the window for the saved ibike rides. The ibike file is still there with all the rides in etc. I tried deleting the isaac software and reloading it but it does not apppear to have resolved the issue.
Andrew