Features Dash

empella

Features Dash

Post by empella »

I have tried out the iBike Dash for the last week and it is promising, and I´m already familiar with the use of it which is very easy, but I found some things I don’t quite understand. ;)
1. The calendar function in the apps is not responding, is that right?
2. Temperature is only available in Fahrenheit not Celsius (Here in Europe we only use Celsius)
3. The speedometer screen is not responding, the needle stand still and shows no actual speed and the counter in the bottom shows the distance in miles, even it is setup for metric!
4. Today I did a 53 Km. ride and when I came home the ride was recorded ok, but there was no date and time on the file!
5. I am using Golden Cheetah, but I can´t download the iDash file in the program, does anyone
tried it out, and maybe have a solutions on that?
Can anyone help? Thanks from Denmark,Michael :D
Empella
racerfern

Re: Features Dash

Post by racerfern »

1) Right
2) That might be, I don't think any of the beta testers worked in Celsius, hence they never checked
3) Speedo screen works perfectly. Try switching to Imperial units and see if you get it working that way.
4) Did the lack of date and time only happen this one time or is it on all rides in metric setting?
5) I use GC also, first you need to open the emailed file in iB4 and save it as a csv file, then GC will open it properly.

Keep Velocomp aware of issues such as metric display and they'll get it all straightened out.
Fernando
empella

Post by empella »

Thanks’ Fernando, some of you advise helped me, but I still got 2 unsolved problems.

1.The Speedo screen works now, but the counter in the bottom is still showing the
the distance from the acutely trip in miles, even it is setup metric!

2. I only tried the missing date and time once, so maybe it was a coincidence I will keep eye on that in the future,
I record all the files in metrics.

Bay the way, saving the Dash files as a csv. File helped, now there is no problem to save them in Golden Cheetah.
It would be nice if the problem with the temp. In Celsius would be fixed in the next ver. Apps.

I keep on riding and I´m satisfied with the iDash so far, looking forward to see some of the new features and
updated Apps for this device.
Kind regards from Denmark-Michael
Empella
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

We have reported these bugs. They will be corrected in a future update of the app
John Hamann