Discounts for iDash+Power, for current iBike owners

Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Discounts for iDash+Power, for current iBike owners

Post by Velocomp »

We are getting ever closer to shipping the new iBike Dash+Power; we're just a month away...

As always, we are extremely appreciative of the loyalty and support of our long list of iBike owners.

To show our appreciation, the following loyalty discounts will be available to iBike owners (all generations):

iPro, iSport upgraded to iPro, and iAero:

1) You will receive a $100 Loyalty Discount off the price of an iDash+Power. You will need to provide a serial number for your iBike; one discount per serial number.

2) If you already own ANT+ wireless sensors, you will be able to purchase your iDash+Power without any wireless sensors, and receive an additional $75 discount. Note that the iDash is fully wireless, so this discount will make sense only if you already own ANT+ sensors (whether ours or anyone else--the iDash+Power works with any ANT+ combined speed/cadence sensor too).

So, as an iPro/iAero owner you will be able to purchase the iDash+Power for as little as $674 (vs. $849 MSRP). You will also keep your current iBike...

iSport only

1) You will receive a $50 Loyalty Discount off the price of an iDash+Power. You will need to provide a serial number for your iSport; one discount per serial number.

2) If you already own ANT+ wireless sensors, you will be able to purchase your iDash+Power without any wireless sensors, and receive an additional $75 discount. Note that the iDash is fully wireless, so this discount will make sense only if you already own ANT+ sensors (whether ours or anyone else--the iDash+Power works with any combined speed/cadence sensor too).

So, as an iSport owner you will be able to purchase the iDash+Power for as little as $724 (vs. $849 MSRP). You will also keep your current iBike...

Pre-orders from the iBike Store will be available in the next few days; first come, first served, and we expect demand to be very high.

PLEASE NOTE: THESE LOYALTY DISCOUNTS ARE FOR THE IDASH+POWER ONLY.
John Hamann
rcmaps

Re: Discounts for iDash+Power, for current iBike owners

Post by rcmaps »

Hi John
Thanks for the offer.

Are you also going to offer a trade in program for those that don't need both the iBike and the iDash?

There's a hint of this here for sometime...

http://www.ibikesports.com/ibikedash/faq_tradein.html

Thanks.
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

We should not have used the words "trade in" and we will correct this.
John Hamann
rcmaps

Post by rcmaps »

Oh! Bummer!

Guess, I'll have to wait and hope for the wonderful Gen 5's technology to hopefully "trickle down" to my iAero Gen 4.
NCH1

Post by NCH1 »

On a slight tangent, my new train of thought is to now remove the Garmin Edge 705 from my bike completely, and to continue measuring power with the ibike alone. A drop in power of a couple of watts due to the cold weather with the ibike I can live with, but this drop in addition to Garmin's notorious power outages, in some instances for 4-5 seconds, is just too much. And with the new Garmin update 3.20, data recording in terms of power seemed to be even worse, so I reverted to 3.10. When I am doing early morning 2 x 20 min FTP sessions (with Garmin firmware 3.10) I see my watts in the target range drop from upper zone 4 to lower zone 3 because of these outages- a totally inaccurate representation of the physiological stress and adaptation, and therefore useless data. At the moment I am mainly using the Garmin for lighting and power zones, and I can do without these by modifying my training regime until the ibike dash is on the market.

My apologies if I appear to rant

Nik
MikeL5267

Post by MikeL5267 »

John--So if I understand your post correctly--If I have a wireless Ibike Pro--i.e. with the wireless sensors for cadence and speed--then there is a $175 discount from the listed price for the Ibike Dash + Power?

Mike L
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

MikeL5267 wrote:John--So if I understand your post correctly--If I have a wireless Ibike Pro--i.e. with the wireless sensors for cadence and speed--then there is a $175 discount from the listed price for the Ibike Dash + Power?

Mike L
Correct!
John Hamann
catastrofe

Post by catastrofe »

I have an iSport and would like to take advantage of the loyalty discount, however, there's no way for me to find the serial number. How do we handle this?

Thanks,

Bob
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

iSport owners can email us proof of purchase. We'll keep track of your names in a database.
John Hamann