I BIke Pro- Reset memory

larryh

I BIke Pro- Reset memory

Post by larryh »

All, i have a ibike pro II computer...no software; no usb; the basics. bought used for second bike. works great. had a couple of questions for some help.

1. anyone have access to a manual- pdf file/ cd/ etc.
2. if not, anyone know how to reset memory. my is running at 60%full and i can not find a way to reset
3. friction. how do you set. a value is in the computer but did not know how to adjust.

Thanks. Larry
donnybike

Re: I BIke Pro- Reset memory

Post by donnybike »

It is not a complete answer, but to help you a bit.

2. click and hold the up button for 2 seconds to enter setup mode.
then, using right or left button, scroll the menu to find the abbreviation for “Erase Data”
click the center button and click it again to confirm.

3. The value of frictional drag cannot be manipulated, but should be measured by doing coastdown test. The coastdown test can be found by entering setup mode. In the setup mode, scroll the menu by using right or left button to find “user sequence”. Under the user squence, the coastdown is situated. Since you don’t have usb adapter, you have to do the coastdown test one time in a very ideal condition. With usb adapter and ibike analysis software called Issac, it is recommended to repeat coastdowns upto 10 times to average the aero drags and frictional drags in order to find the best set of the values for you and your bike.

1. The operation manual of iBike Pro is very similar to iBike Newton.
Therefore, go to the link below to download Issac software and install it.
http://ibikesports.com/downloads.html

In the Issac, go to Help/Help Documents/Newton Instructions.
In that instruction manual, you can find every details.
But I strongly recommend you buy the usb adapter, the link below;
http://store.ibikesports.com/ibike-acce ... sb-adapter

and fellow Fast Start setup, instead of doing Costdowns.
Regards,
Donny