FB "bug" in Isaac

jazclrint

FB "bug" in Isaac

Post by jazclrint »

Hey guys, this is just something I noticed and thought I should bring up. In the sample file on Isaac I clicked the little Facebook icon (very nice btw) the issue is none of the links provided go anywhere. I just get pges don't exist errors. The instructions under the "more" button were very helpful and now all my friends think I did a 30 mile ride in Florida last year (suckers). Just thought I'd let you know. I am using a Dell XPS 27 with Windows 8.1 if any of that is at all relevant.
'98 ProFlex 5500c under construction
'13 Schwinn Fastback custom build
'05 Bianchi Axis custom build
'13 Reline Metro Sport custom build
'15 GT Sensor Carbon Pro custom build
'?? A bike who's existence shall not be acknowledged
StanleyGroom

Re: FB "bug" in Isaac

Post by StanleyGroom »

I am having the same problem. This used to work. Now, I cannot obtain the post by email address even by following the instructions. -Stan
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

We will fix the bug in Isaac (the link is not correct), but in the mean time you can use this link:

https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=mobile

Then, follow the instructions in the image below.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2015-04-28 at 10.55.01 AM.png
Screen Shot 2015-04-28 at 10.55.01 AM.png (36.47 KiB) Viewed 4032 times
John Hamann
paulmuadib

Post by paulmuadib »

I accessed the help section of Facebook and apparently they have removed the post-by-email function so if you previously never knew your post-by-email address you can no longer get it.
https://www.facebook.com/help/community ... 3670724192

So is there a fix in the works to address the Facebook posting functionality? I suppose I could just screen shot the info and paste it into my timeline.

Thank you