Interval Workout Summary in Issac

JulianBoulter

Interval Workout Summary in Issac

Post by JulianBoulter »

Hi guys,

Just an observation, have started using the very useful Time Trial Interval workouts in Newton and noticed that when uploaded into Issac, there is a discrepency between the average watts displayed for each 'lap' (where I started a new interval) and the average watts displayed in the usual panel above for that segment.

As you can see in the screenshot the panel shows 444.9 watts whereas the lap dispalys 466 watts. I notice that the discrepency mainly affects the very short under 30 second intervals, whereas the longer intervals are closer.

I'm taking the panel as gospel so only a minor niggle but would be good to get the lap summary to agree.

Thanks
ibikeintervals.jpg
ibikeintervals.jpg (225.43 KiB) Viewed 2627 times
RasmusHTT

Re: Interval Workout Summary in Issac

Post by RasmusHTT »

Hello!
I have had a similiar problem! I did a 20 min FTP test and pressed the lap button after 20 minutes and it showed 343 watts as average (I have 342 FTP on a indoor trainer) but when I upload to Isaac it showed 304 watts as average. This weekend I had a similiar problem with a climb, the lap showed 394 watts for 4 minutes but the Isaac showed 360 I think.