Slope data in csv export

minus10

Slope data in csv export

Post by minus10 »

I've upgraded to latest software and use the export csv feature to get my ride into WKO+ 3.0. I notice that the slope data is no longer showing as it was when the software was just using csv and not the new ibr format.

Any fix or suggestion as to what is happening here?

Could we have an option just to use csv as per the old version of the software for those of us who are not worried about disk space and have no real need for the ibr format?
travispape
Site Admin

Re: Slope data in csv export

Post by travispape »

I cannot replicate the problem with WKO 3.0 build 48. Is your WKO updated to the latest? If you are still having the issue, post or send me your ride file (tpape at velocomp) and I will take a look.

Travis
racerfern

Post by racerfern »

Interestingly, a csv file without all the analysis stuff at column "P" is almost the same size as an ibr file. Perhaps make export as csv not have all the proprietary data when the csv is created from an ibr.
Fernando
minus10

Post by minus10 »

I have found the problem. When I view and export as metric, no slope data gets imported to WKO (build 48). When I view and export as English, all is well.

I had a look at the csv in an editor and compared to my previous ride files and noticed pre-update they had english in the csv header and metric in the new.

Doesn't import properly with this header
iBike,12,metric

Does with this.
iBike,12,english

I'll just make sure I view and export as English until the fix. Looking at the data body, I can see that the slope data is in the file both times.

Kind of ironic being a Brit we went (mostly) metric and our cousins hold by the old measures :)