Where are NP, IF, TSS in iBike Pro?

berveling

Where are NP, IF, TSS in iBike Pro?

Post by berveling »

I understand that release 3.08 enables me to see NP, IF, TSS on the iBike Pro III unit itself. I gather that this is at the end of a ride, but that's a lot better than having to wait to get home to the computer first.
I might be a bit slow with technology, but can someone advise me where you see NP, IF, TSS in the iBike? Also, how do I enter my FTP into the iBike so that it can calculate IF and TSS? Thanks !
wellmt

Re: Where are NP, IF, TSS in iBike Pro?

Post by wellmt »

Press the left button to see Totals, and keep pressing. You'll get the the NP, TSS etc eventually.

You set your FTP in the set-up screens on the iBike. Press and hold the up arrow to enter set-up and scroll through until you see FTP. Then press the midde button and enter your FTP.

A cool feature of 3.09 is that the FTP figure is automatically updated after a fitness test has been completed.
berveling

Re: Where are NP, IF, TSS in iBike Pro?

Post by berveling »

Dear Wellmt. Thank you for your quick reply - that was easy! I just had not noticed the FTP screen (or else had become confused due to its reference to CFG, which I should have relasised was an obviously necessary inclusion). :)